Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Infographics!! Grad Show!!


The Sheridan Illustration grad show is just around the corner!! Come by the Burroughs Building at 639 Queen st. west anytime after 7pm Thursday night, or anytime from 11am-9pm friday and check out all the incredible grad work (and mine!). The Grad year micro-site is also online, you can see it here.

Also, here's an info graphic I created, a map of Canadian Music (1970-2009). The idea behind it is to eventually create an interactive online archive, with everything from artist bios, to releases, timelines, touring schedules, and everything else. The beginnings of a potentially massive undertaking. I will also be preparing prints of this poster (24 x 36) in the future, for anyone interested.

2 comments:

kelly erwin said...

this is f*^$'n awesome dood, I want this!

Unknown said...

whoa! that's seriously impressive! one of those ideas that's all dandy on paper and then gets really tricky when you try to put it together.. but I think you totally pulled it off! I've love to see it grow but I would totally put it on my wall as is.