Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Switchin it up




I apologize for the lack of updates! Things have been pretty busy, but I should have some exciting stuff to post up soon! I'm also in the process of re-over-hauling my website, which upon completion will be the place to see any and all of my new work.

In the meantime, I'd like to share some things that inspire me! First of all, check out the work of Francoise Nielly. My good friend Bennett Slater turned me onto her work, and it has been blowing m
y mind since. As far as music is concerned, I still can't get enough of Phoenix's newest album Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix, or Shad K's entire catalog. That guy is my hero. Do yourselves a favour, go look and listen!

2 comments:

Bennett Slater said...

I owe you a shout out.

Unknown said...

Haha, no sweat man.