Saturday, July 24, 2010

Car crash inspirado




So after getting smoked by a car last night while longboarding to meet a friend downtown, I found the time to take a quick photo of this portrait of Thom Yorke of Radiohead I've been tooling around with. I seem to have come away unscathed (luckily I rolled up over his hood into the windshield like in a buddy-cop movie), and will likely have a spurt of creative energy knowing I rolled away as such and should be incredibly grateful. Also, check out the bands the Local Natives and Karen Elson! Fantastic stuff (not to mention beautiful album artwork.)

3 comments:

Dave Murray said...

this is crazy - i got hit by a car earlier this month, and another friend of mine got hit by a car the other day.

weird.

Trish Odorico said...

So strange that you posted that Karen Elsen cover... I picked that up last week and said "This is the coolest album cover I have ever seen..." TRUE STORY.

Also, you got hit by a car?? Whaaaat?

Also also, Thom Yorke looks badass.

Unknown said...

Dave, are you ok?! I just got hit crossing an intersection on my skateboard at like midnight. Luckily i absorbed most of the impact with my drawing arm...yeah the karen elson art is just gorgeous. I'd like to find it on vinyl.