Monday, January 10, 2011

New year, new site!

To whom it may concern: I've gone and redone my website! You can check it out here. You can also follow me on twitter here.

I've just returned from an amazing trip to NYC with Nimit Malavia (he won silver at the Society of Illustrators annual awards in the Uncommissioned category! Way to go buddy!). Thanks to Nimit, Martin, Billy, and all the other artists and new friends who showed us a damn good time while we were there (and Courtney for feeding us all those amazing appetizers). If you've never been to the Society of Illustrators, I can't recommend checking it out enough when you're in the city. Pictures from the trip to come as soon as i get the film developed!

Also, expect to see some new pieces real soon. For real, promise.

No comments: