Monday, March 10, 2014

Mesmo Kabuki // Analog



Looking for something to do March 20th? Swing by #Hashtag Gallery to see a split show featuring the talented Andy Kittmer (artwork pictured above) and myself! Not looking for something to do? Come by and have a drink with us anyway, and check out some sweet art. Among many new works on display, I will be releasing an edition of 20" x 30" prints in a series titled Mesmo Kabuki. Available in metallic gold on one of two hand printed Nepalese paper stocks, there will be three designs in the series. 

I've attached some photos of me and my homie Carson Wong hard at work starting to screen the prints. Big shout out to him for all his help in setting up the station and giving me a crash course in screening! Stay tuned for more details!







No comments: